The Bordertown swimming pool opened its gates on Monday afternoon for the first swimming session of the new season.
Here’s what you need to know about the upcoming season:
- The first time trial for the season will be on November 26.
- There are many new members form Bordertown, Padthaway and Kaniva.
- The club captain for 2017/2018 season is Bron Longbottom.
- Coaches for season include Libby Thornton, Aaron Schneider, Fleur Finlayson, Karen Tucker and Laura Excell.
- The Country Championships will be held in Broken Hill from January 5-8 next year. The squad has been training since the October school holidays.
The Country Championships squad includes: Caitlin Kupke, Bonnie Kennett, Zoe Hawker, Gabby Hodges, Jess Hawker, Imogen Dickinson, Ruby Schwarz, Alexis Hawker and Harry Schwarz.